CaviWipes Disinfecting Towelettes by Metrex
Get it between -
CaviWipes Cleanser Towellets are a cleaner and disinfectant, in one. This product saves money by reducing repetitive inventory. It saves time by reducing the number of wipe-downs to maintain sterility. The recommended use for CaviWipes is on nonporous surfaces and fixtures. This cleansing product is perfect for operating rooms, surgical centers, neonatal units, medical and dental operating rooms and other critical-care areas. Metrex also manufactures CaviCide a multipurpose cleaner and Metricide 14 a sterilant and disinfectant.
- Towels stay fully saturated and will not dry out during use
- Effective against both TB and HBV
- Towelette and CaviCide in one
- For use on nonporous surfaces
- Sturdy and durable, nonwoven towelette will not bunch up during use
- CaviWipes (Metrex 13-1100) size of wipe in regular canister: 6" x 6.75"
- Ideal for operating rooms, surgical centers, neonatal units, medical and dental operatories and other critical-care areas. CaviWipes should not be disposed of in the toilet.
- Effective against Staphylococcus aureus with reduced susceptibility to vancomycin and Influenza A2 Virus
- Kills TB in 3 minutes and MRSA, HIV-1 and HBV and HCV in 2 minutes.
- Saves time and inventory. A cleaner and disinfectant in one.
- Stays fully saturated. Better fluid capacity means the wipes won't dry out.
- Superior surface contact. Durable, nonwoven towels won't bunch up during use
- Flat Packs minimize storage space, unclutter counter space, and are resealable
- Convenient. Ready-to-use towel and CaviCide in one.
- Nonabrasive. For use on nonporous surfaces
- Regular - 6" x 6.75" - 160 pre-saturated towelettes
Net contents : 1lb. 13Oz