Clinton Bariatric Blood Drawing Chair Padded Arm With Drawer Power Series Model 6362
- Padded seat and backrest
- Padded flip arm and armrest
- ClintonCleanÂ drawer top
- One-piece, all-plastic drawer
- 1-1/4Â square, heavy duty, all-welded, tubular steel,neutral gray powder-coated frame (3.18 cm)
- Contemporary brushed aluminum motor casings
- Power supplies and motors meet UL 60601-1 and CAN/CSA C22.2 601.1
- Hands-free, foot pedal controller
- Adjustable height and depth flip arms
- Armrest positions in place when in use, then flips out of the way for easy exit
- 8 alternate choices of arm styles with no upcharge
- Height adjustable armrest
- Easy-clean, durable vinyl in a selection of colors
- Chair-mounted options available
- 850 lbs. combined load capacity under normal use (385.55 kg)
- Arm Adjustment: 8" adjustment range
- Overall Dimensions: 45"(L) x 32"(W) x 21.5-29.5"(H)
- Seat Dimensions: 35"(L) x 20"(W)
- Manufacturer's ID: 6362
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- This item is available in a variety of alternative colors to match your facility. Please contact us for available colors.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Clinton Blood Drawing Chairs are not engineered to restrain a fainting or falling occupant. The chairs occupant should NEVER be left unattended.
All blood drawing products are non-returnable unless they are unused in unopened, original packaging.
Important Note: This product is oversized/heavy weight and is not covered under our Free Shipping option. This product has an additional shipping fee for shipping in the contiguous USA. Shipping outside the contiguous USA will be calculated when we process the order. Contact us if you have any questions.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.