Calmoseptine Ointment 4 Oz cream
Get it between -
- Packaging 4 oz Tube.
- Moisture barrier to prevent irritation
- Helps heal skin irritations
- Use for wound drainage, burns, cuts
How does The Ointment work?
Zinc oxide forms a barrier that keeps moisture and other materials off your skin. When the protected area gets soiled, wipe it clean. You do not need to remove the Calmoseptine ointment. Just make sure that no material remains. In cases where more cream is needed, apply enough to provide good coverage.
How to Use The Cream
- Gently Wash or Rinse Skin (You Can Use This Wound Cleanser Spray if You Would Like)
- Dry by Patting with a Clean Towel or Allow to Dry in the Air
- Cover with a Thin Layer of Ointment 2 -4 Times per Day
- When Used with a Dressing, Extend Dressing Beyond the Cream
- (Tape and Adherents Do Not Stick to the Cream.)
Recommended Usages for Calmoseptine Lotion
Use as a barrier to keep moisture from bodily fluids like urine, diarrhea, or drainage from a fistula, or perspiration, leakage from a feeding tube site, or drainage from a wound off of the skin, peri-wound skin, minor burns, cuts, and scrapes. This barrier helps prevent itching and speeds up the healing process.
Contraindications/Warnings for Calmoseptine
For external use only. Avoid using this product on open wounds, in the mouth, or around the eyes. If a new rash develops, or an existing one gets worse, discontinue use. In case of ingestion, call poison control immediately. If the cream gets in the eyes, flush with water. Keep away from children. If the condition does not get better within seven days or becomes worse at any point, call your doctor.
How to Remove Calmoseptine
Pour mineral or vegetable oil on the ointment. Gently rub with a clean cloth. Repeat as necessary. You can also use a skin cleanser that has a surfactant such as this one from Healthpoint in place of either oil.
Product Features and Benefits
- Water Solubility: Insoluble
- Solubility: Mineral Oil
- Long Shelf-Life: Stable for 3 Years
- Flash Point: None
- Evaporation Rate: None
- Flammability: None
- Boiling Point: None
- Zinc Oxide: 20% Forms Moisture Barrier
- Menthol: Cools and Calms