DermaKleen Healthcare Antimicrobial Body Soap with Vitamin E (1 Gallon)
Get it between -
DermaKleen by Dermarite is an antimicrobial soap enriched with vitamin E. This refill bag-in-the-box can only be used with the Dermarite Dispensers, which are sold separately. This Triclosan-free soap kills bacteria on contact, making it excellent for cleansing the hands. In addition to killing germ positive and germ negative bacteria, this soap is also soft on the skin since it is formulated with vitamin E to help condition and moisturize the skin. Using this antimicrobial soap not only kills bacteria, but it also helps prevent the reoccurrence of microbial bacteria.
DermaKleen Antimicrobial Lotion Soap Features:
- Antimicrobial Antiseptic soap
- Made with Chloroxylenol 0.2% (PCMX)
- Chloroxylenol is most effective against gram-positive bacteria.
- Contains vitamin E
- Made in USA
- Greenish tint in appearance
- Slight fragrance
- Viscous liquid
- For external use only
Ideal uses for DermaKleen:
- During shift changes
- Before and after any patient contact
Benefits of using DermaKleen:
- Kills bacteria on contact
- Active on both germ positive and germ negative bacteria
- Softens, conditions, and moisturizes the hands
Contraindications for DermaKleen:
- This product can cause irritation if placed in the eyes. Should eye contact occur, flush the eyes with water for a minimum of 15 minutes.
- This product may also cause irritation if ingested. If ingested, drink large amounts of water and call a physician.
- If spilled, this product can be cleaned up with a mop or cloth and water.
- It is recommended that you avoid freezing this product.
- This product is non-soluble with oil preparations.
- Disposal: This product should be treated as a common non-hazardous detergent. Dispose of waste by flushing in the drain with plenty of hot water. Dispose of carton in accordance with your local, state, and federal guidelines.
Active Ingredient - PCMX (0.2% w/w)