GelRite Hand Sanitizer by DermaRite is an antiseptic hand sanitizer designed to effectively kill 99% of harmful bacteria, and it does so within only seconds of contact. This antimicrobial sanitizer is specially formulated with 65% ethyl alcohol and is enriched with soothing emollients and vitamin E, making it gentler on the skin than most other sanitizers on the market. This hand sanitizer is exceptional when use as an antiseptic for disinfecting and reducing germs. This latex-free dermatologist tested hand sanitizer is conveniently dispensed in a 16 ounce pump bottle.
GelRite Hand Sanitizer 16 oz Pump Bottle Features:
- Kills 99% of harmful germs and bacteria
- Fast-acting, goes to work in seconds
- Decreases bacteria on the skin
- Vitamin E enriched
- Contains soothing rich emollients
- Formulated with 65% ethyl alcohol
- Light blue gel with a pleasant odor
- Dermatologist tested
- Made in the USA
- Packaged in a 16 oz (473 ml) pump bottle
- Sold by: the bottle
Benefits of Using GelRite Hand Sanitizer:
- Effectively kills a broad spectrum of germs and bacteria and helps prevent them from returning
- Quick and easy; there is no need for a sink, water, towel, rinsing, or making messes
- Won’t leave behind any sticky or tacky residues
- Helps keep the hands feeling soft
- Latex-free, safe to use by those with latex allergies or sensitivities
Ideal Uses for GelRite Hand Sanitizer:
- As a healthcare personnel hand wash
- As a supplement to normal hand washing protocols and routines
- Whenever or wherever there isn’t access to soap and running water
- Prior to preparing and/or consuming meals
- In ambulances, emergency medicine, and phlebotomy
- On medication carts and treatment carts
Product number: 00106
NDC number: 61924-106-16
Choose a quick, easy, and effective hand cleaning method by buying this hand sanitizer with 65% ethyl alcohol and vitamin E. Kill 99% harmful bacteria while soothing and softening your skin. Get yours today by placing an order using our newly renovated website or calling us at 1-888-687-4334 to place an order by phone and speak with one of our helpful medical supply associates.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.