Rapicide OPA 28 High Level Disinfectant (1 Gallons)
Get it between -
Rapicide OPA 28 High Level Disinfectant is a fast-acting, long lasting, highly compatible high-level disinfectant ensuring a safe and healthy environment for patients and staff.
This reusable ortho-phthalaldehyde disinfectant is designed for use on heat-sensitive, semi-critical medical devices that are unsuitable for sterilization. RAPICIDE OPA/28 features the fastest disinfection time, twice the reuse period of other OPA brands and guaranteed materials compatibility, which allows for the ultimate combination of safety, convenience and value.
- High-level disinfection in 5 minutes at 25ºC
- 10 minutes disinfection time when used at room temperature (20ºC)
- Up to 28 day reuse period
- Only 2 rinses required when using a Cantel AER
- Effectively inactivates TB, Hepatitis Viruses, MRSA, VRE, HIV and CRE
- Easy-to-read RAPICIDE™ OPA/28 Test Strips accurately measure the solution for the minimum recommended concentration (MRC) of RAPICIDE™ OPA/28 High-Level Disinfectant